1. Press the INPUT button on your remote to view your current input source. The TV(coaxial cable) input must be selected. It may be displayed as “TV”.
2. If the TV is not selected, press INPUT until the TV input mode has been selected.
3. Open the on-screen menu and select TV or TUNER option. (TV models varies)
4. Highlight TURNER MODE and select CABLE.
5. Select AUTO SEARCH or AUTO CHANNEL SCAN (TV Models Varies)
6. When the search reaches 100% complete, exit the menu.
Don’t be alarmed if this process takes a while to finish. Depending on your television set and how many channels are available, it can take up to 10 – 15 minutes to complete.
For HD channels to work, you NEED to have an HD-READY TV.
If there is still a problem with the channel, or it isn’t present, please contact our office for further assistance.
*** Each TV has a different setting, please contact our office if this doesn’t work.