IT Support Specialist / Network Administrator
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced network admin and user support specialist to work in our company. We are looking to add several folks to our support team. If you enjoy troubleshooting, as well as helping customers with technology this is a perfect position for you. We are looking for experience in supporting end users, as well as a solid background in troubleshooting Level 1 and Level 2 type network administration issues. Come learn and grow with us. We offer great salary, benefits, and training reimbursement.
You will be involved in taking user support calls and tickets and network monitoring alerts from our client’s networks. You will support and maintain these computer networks. You will be involved in fast-paced troubleshooting and remediation of issues. You will learn a great deal in a short period of time. In addition to day to day user support, you will also be working on servers, firewalls, backup and disaster recovery systems integrations, and phone system configuration/migration.
We install the latest and greatest technology at clients all the time. As you build up your skills and complete your training, you will have the opportunity, if you want, to move into the field and perform system builds.
This is a great opportunity for someone that enjoys getting deep into challenging work with a lot of variety that makes the work days fly by. There is also the potential to train and certify on a wide variety of IT technologies.
1. Strong oral and written communication skills
2. Motivated spirit
3. Neat in appearance
Technical we are looking for:
1. Solid experience troubleshooting and supporting end user computer issues
2. Experience supporting firewalls (Meraki, Sonicwall, Cisco).
3. Experience supporting and troubleshooting All types of hardware
4. Experience with backup systems.
5. Experience with supporting Windows Servers in a production environment, both physical and virtual (Hyper-V, VMware)..
Technologies you’ll get to work on:
1. Physical and virtual servers.
2. Latest technology and backup and disaster recovery systems.
3. Firewall and security management systems.
4. Business phone systems (VoIP, PRI, multi-office)
5. Client computer image building and implementations.
6. SAN administration
7. Advisement and quoting of equipment and projects
If you feel you could be a good fit, we look forward to talking with you soon.
Please submit Resume to:
Computer Connections of WI Inc
Attn: Dave Bangert
2670F East Main st
Reedsburg WI 53959