We’re currently looking to fill our Full-Time Cable TV Technician
Installation and /or repairing Cable/Digital TV, High Speed Data and Phone inside and outside of residential locations. Perform upgrades, downgrades, pre-wiring and dwelling installations. Install drops, outlets, Wall Fish, converters, cable modems, Wi-Fi services, EMTA, Telephone and Network wiring devices and other cable system devices. Measuring, recording and determining cable signals. Troubleshooting problems.
- Work independently
- Ability to work Indoors/Outdoors Year Round
- Work in all Clement Weather Conditions
- Small or Confined Spaces (attics and under homes)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb(s)
- Ability to climb/stand on and work from 28′-50′ ladders
- Ability to dig trenches
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal and written customer interaction
- Communication skills
- Teaching, Educating Customers on basic equipment use and services
- Working knowledge of basic hand/power tools
- Complete quality installations to preset standards.
- Present a positive, professional, and courteous image.
- Have a strong work ethic, quality work and attendance.
- Must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends.
- Must have at least 1-year experience with Electrical, Digital Cable, and Dish Network
- Valid Driver’s License
Enjoy the end of monotony! Every day is different, work outside an office, Have both independence AND work with a strong team of like minded professionals.
Please Submit resume to WiConnect Wireless
Attn: Dave Bangert
2670F E Main St, Reedsburg, WI 53959