Wiconnect Wireless is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Cable Field-Installer Technician. This position will require the candidate to have knowledge of Telecommunications and Networking experience.
If you enjoy troubleshooting, as well as helping customers with technology this is the perfect position for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cable TV and internet installations, disconnects, reconnects, adds, and make changes.
- Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment issues
- Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions and concerns
- Troubleshoots cable TV, internet, telephone and/or alarm equipment.
- Identify and remedy sources of customer’s perceived problem(s)
- Completes paperwork accurately, reports, records work order status updates in our CRM platform.
- Cleans, maintains, and stocks the work vehicle with equipment in order to be prepared to perform daily required duties.
- Identifies location of defective cable using various test equipment.
- Repairs buried aerial cable underground
- Assists and provides troubleshooting support techniques with corrections.
- Responds to onsite troubleshoot dispatches